Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy Holidays and Santa Sack Swap


I finally turned on my computer today.....it's about time.

I received beautiful gifts in my Santa Sack Swap from Kim at Lily Patch Quilts (click here).  Her work is gorgeous I feel so special!





Kim finishes all her seams so beautifully.  I mentioned this to her and she sent me one of her patterns for a zippered pouch.  I can't wait to make it.  A new project for 2015.

This is a quilt I made for my Dad, he's 86 and going through chemo.  He's doing pretty well and I wanted to send him a warm 'hug'.


(back of the quilt)

It's time for a rematch of Clue.....I won all four games we played on Christmas day and won both games of Jeopardy......DH and DD said it was a fluke - we'll see!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Danette

4 comments:

Susan said...

Great gifts. Love the quilt for your Dad, I'm sure it will help.

CreativaCale said...

Ameizing work.Sending Love and hugs for a wonderful New Year !
Cale for Serbia

kiwikid said...

Wonderful gifts...love the quilt you made for your Dad..I am sure it will help him be comforted when he is having chemo..good luck to him. Go show DH and DD how to play Clue!!! Well done you!!

Anthea said...

Hi Danette - just popping in to say Happy New Year - the quilt for your Dad looks just wonderful, I'm sure he'll appreciate the comfort & love of it.
Happy 2015 to you xx