Friday, November 29, 2013

OFW, CTTY, Santa Sack Swap, 12 inch Mini Quilt


Here are my hexies...just some stepping stones.

Next is the gorgeous flower mini I received from Illene along with the Australian calender with the beautiful pictures.  Illene, the embellishments are stunning, I just wish my picture showed all the beading work you did.

THANK YOU!


and here's the mini I sent Helen 


Thank you Cheryll for hosting the mini swap and the Santa Sack Swap!

Here are wrapped gifts I sent last Monday to my Santa Sack Partner...

Debbieann in Canada


Also a Thanks to Anthea for hosting Christmas Through The Year (CTTY).
I actually did make a few gifts this month.


And the last picture is of a Fall runner I made in a make and take class.


Hope all of you have a great week 

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Danette






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Danette,what beautiful mini's sent and received,Chez's swaps are so much fun,i love all the beautiful work you have been doing,have a wonderful birthday weekend.xx

Helen said...

Illene's mini is beautiful and your mini also. Lots of lovely wrapping going out for a lucky person. Love your tablerunner.

Cheryll said...

I had to wait until it was your birthday in the USA to say it but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU! I hope you have a great day too :)

retdairyqueen said...

Pleased you liked your mini and the one you sent is stunning
Love the table runner too
Happy Birthday xx

Melody said...

Lots and lots of loveliness in this post.

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday to you Danette! May you have many more to come. Lots of wonderful goodies here. At least you have made a few more cornerstones, my stitching is restricted at the moment.

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday Danette, and what a lovely happy post.... two wonderful mini quilts there and a lovely bundle of handmade gifts...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day!! Love the minis!

debbie said...

Happy Birthday! I just love all the goodies you showed. You are so talented. xx debbie