Wednesday, August 28, 2013

OFW and CTTY

August has passed so quickly, I haven't even started any of my August BOMs.....(there's always next month) but I did manage to get a flower ready to add to my garden.


Stop by and take at the other hexies this week - here.  Thanks to Karen for helping us keep our gardens growing.

Only a few more months until Christmas and this week I was thinking about bell ornaments I made back in high school for family.  I called my Aunt and between the two of us we came up with the pattern.  I remember my mom using white mohair for the bottom of the bell and they looked a little rounder but I'm happy with the results using the yarn I had stored in the basement.



Check out  CTTY - Christmas through the Year hosted by Anthea here to see what other items are being made.  Thanks Anthea for keeping us on track for Christmas.

Happy Stitching!


Danette


12 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful hexie and I love your little xmas bells !!!!

Hilachas said...

Nice flower. Nice bells.

Fiona said...

those little knitted bells are just the cutest...
Hugz

chrissie said...

Beautiful flower and the little bells are terrific.

Love Chrissie x

Rosie said...

Beautiful hexie flowers and the bells are cute.

Maria said...

Lovely flowers and I just love those bells.

Karen said...

A very beautiful flower and love the bells!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Pretty flower, Danette, and sweet little bells!

Trillian As said...

Beautiful flower. I love red.

Anthea said...

Very pretty progress with your hexy's there Danette - and such a cute pair of bells - well done!

Wendy said...

Your knitted bells are gorgeous!!

Josie said...

Your hexie bloom is gorgeous. I love the brown stones and soft fabric background is just lovely. Cute bells..... oh heck... Christmas is coming!