Monday, November 28, 2011

Santa Swap Sack

Ho Ho Ho.....Merry Christmas!

Here's what Mary sent me to add to my sack....... (it's heavy)


And here's my Santa Sack from Mary with all the packages......


And the Santa sack she made my daughter....

What a great friend I've made and thank you Mary for everything!

Here's my last package sent to Mary and something for her daughter.  Mary's the one who likes Woody and cupcakes (I forgot to take pictures along the way).

And thank you Cheryll for setting up the swap - When do we get to open the packages?????

3 comments:

Mary said...

Looks like you have been a busy lady!!. It would kill me not to be able to open the presents!!! What fun.

Cheryll said...

Ooo... so much excitement! You'll have to wait a few more days to open them all up. Stay tuned! :)

Bernard Crosby said...

Interestinng thoughts